Friday, April 6, 2012

awe stupidity- you never cease to amaze me!

There is just so much stupid in the world, and sometimes I even contribute to the pile. Today I am NOT at the temple for my Friday afternoon shift because I did not notice that my recommend had expired. Yep- drove all the way to Cardston and got kicked out. Talk about feeling like a big fat dork! Oh well, so we turned around and came home. If that's the dumbest thing I ever do, I'm not so bad off.
Take President Obama- He wants the Supreme Court to uphold his craptastic health bill, so what does he do? Threatens them by saying it's not their job, as unelected officials, to overturn bills passed by a majority of the House and Senate. Nice job, knuckle head. Majority??? Seriously? Personally, I think he's just doing damage control early, so that if they do over turn his sorry excuse for Socialized medicine, he can blame it on someone else- what else is new?
Awe but I digress. Want to hear the dumbest idea I've had in....forever. I want to direct the play next year. Now that is truly stupid!! It's a secret wish of mine. I love directing, but holy time sucking, mind numbing work, Batman!! I thought I was the only person who knew about this secret desire but apparently a bunch of other people found out about it and now the pressure is on. 3 people in th elast week have suggested I direct next year. I'd love to but I think it might cause a divorce. I brought the subject up with Stewie and he was NOT impressed. Hhmmm.
I will just have to work on him and get him to give in. It's not something you could do without the support of your family though, so maybe I should just tuck it away in my stupid thought box and leave it there.- I 'm thinking Unsinkable Molly Brown though- great play!!!
What say you?

2 comments:

Paige said...

NO! You have to wait until I move back to Raymond so that I can be your STAR! That way, we'll force Dad to be okay with you directing because I'll say I won't move back unless he is okay with it. So there.

whitney said...

No do a play in like two or three years that Roman can be in!