Tuesday, April 24, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. I know I complained about not loving spring- SOOOO we went straight into summer!  It was 29 degrees yesterday- that would be Celsius for you Canadians- and about 87 for you Fahrenheit  foreigners.  It was darn hot! I swear I could watch the leaves growing on the trees-  There were no buds on the Apple tree in the morning and by last night there were little leaves. Not sure what the Aspen trees are waiting for- maybe they are the smart ones and know there is still a sneaky spring snowstorm yet to come.

2. A friend of mine facebooked yesterday that he was sitting in the airport waiting for his flight with his Ipod in his ears- He was so into the music and his Ipad that when he looked up and saw everyone staring at him, he realized he had been singing out loud.  BWAHAHAH! ok I have never done this because I don't Ipad or pod- techno challenged as I am, but I am sure that if I did have all those gadgets, at some point this would be me!

3. I am looking at my computer keyboard and wondering how it got so dirty-  I see lots of colors on those white keys, so I think I must have paint on my hands and then type and yeah, it's a yucky mess.  How does one clean this thing?

4. Today starts the annual dreaded painting of Christmas crap.  I know it's coming every year and still I put it off until the last second.  How many ways can you paint Christmas stuff??  When will it be enough? grrrrrr!

5. I have been riding my bike a bit when it's not windy- which is not very often, but I am remembering a few things...a. I am getting old, b. what goes out to the red barn must come back, c. farmer blowing on a bike is a tricky endeavor!

6. I am thinking spring in Vancouver is a must do!  I shall take more pictures this time though!

7. Does anyone know if you can find a list of keyboard commands for photo shop? I am thinking it would be nice to have them all in one place instead of going through a book and hunting them down.

8.  We started the annual cleaning and getting the trailer ready for the lake-  WHOOO  AHHHHH!

9. I am not as ready for the Surtex art show in New York as I would like to be- (refer to #4)  I had a hard time figuring out what to paint this year.  I usually have a better idea, but the creativity just wasn't there.  AND all I want to do is photo shop- but I made myself paint with real paint and canvas and brushes... until today...HUZZAH! 

10. Saw a good quote the other day and thought I would end with it...  

2 comments:

Paige said...

Yes, do come to Vancouver! Come play with me!

I'm sure you can find a list of keyboard commands for photoshop online. Just Google it.

Lisha said...

bahahaha to your friend. I am constantly paranoid at work that I'm going to burst into song while listening to my iPod.