Sunday, February 6, 2011

BLOG-US-FEAR

Well- that little adventure of my first attempt at blogging only took me an hour and a half! I decided that it's time for me to join the blog-us-fear...yes, me, myself and I, we are all about fear. Fear of the technology-who in schmells kitchen cares about what you have to say, fear of making a total fool of myself. But then "I" take over and say who the heck cares! This is my blog and I can do anything I want! When I learn how to do this, add pictures and artwork and the like- maybe someone out there may like it. I know my daughters will at least read it-maybe my son in laws, (they will roll their eyes and say"oh that MOM!")
So here I go- launching into blogspot land. I'll throw it out there and see what sticks.
For my first post I am going to leave you with a quote I liked from Desmond Tutu-
" If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has it's foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality."
LOVE THAT!

3 comments:

Venna said...

I will be the first to comment on your fabulous attempt at blogging! I LOVE it! You're a pro already! Keep 'em coming! You've just wetted my appetite for more of your creativity! Loves from Utah!

Lisha said...

Awwww. I wanted to be first *pouty face*. You will be awesome. I just figure that you can write about whatever you want, and if people don't want to read it, they don't have to. I will definitely be reading it though :)

KellyLady said...

Yeah! One more blog to read! And don't worry about backgrounds...just get someone else to do it for you!