Tis Tue-ezzz DAY! Time for 10 random yet intellectually stimulating thoughts from MUA!
1. I am sitting here at my computer and I look over yonder on my desk and perched there is a HUGE moth, with antlers- they even curl! DANG!
2. Poor little Finny Bean started pre- school today. Finster has issues- mostly huge separation anxiety issues. Stewie will babysit Oscar so that Whitney can go with Finn until he gets the hang of this. He's never been able to go to nursery or Primary by himself. This is going to be hardest on his Mom I think. Pray for Whitney and Finn!!
3. I saw a good quote today- it said "what we allow is what will continue"...think about it...Wait for it...here it comes.....get ready....AND Shazam....if we allow that nincompoop to stay in the white house, the insanity will continue!!! Period.
4. Paige and Eric are living in Calgary- just 2 1/2 hours away. AWESOME. But even better is Whitney and Brad and the 3 bears/boys are 2 1/2 BLOCKS away. Life is grand and glorious!
5. Good golly Miss Molly I am 23 years at this job and still they want more wine!!!MORE WINE! Apparently folks like this kind of stuff- who knew...well I did because I paint a kicken lot of it. But come on, can we not get out of that box already. Yeah- I need some cheese to go with my "whine." SIGH. Finished this one today. yippee skippy.
7. We went back to the lake to bring the trailer home. I water skied so many times around that lake Friday and Saturday that on Sunday I was sitting in church wondering why my head felt like someone had whacked it with a tire iron. Hmmm. And because, as I said, my attention span is shorter than a baby toe, and because the speaker sounded exactly like the Dad in "Forget Paris"...Yoooouuuuuuu aaaasked for it, yooooouuuu gooot it, Tooooooooyota" kind of slow, drawn out and nasally- I just couldn't stay with the guy, I tried but nope. SO I amused myself by counting exactly how many trips around the lake I had made......22. Yup, my neck muscles were a tad on the tired side and they were telling my head to pound away like a hyperactive kid with a new drum set. OUCH! Is there any combination more exquisitely excruciating than a dry church speaker and a wicked headache? I think not.
8. I am trying to decide if I am brave enough to ride my street bike instead of a mountain bike on the annual Logan Pass bike hike this Thursday. Can I handle the skinny tires at 40 MPR? Speed or stability?? Hmmmmmm. What say you?
9. My house is soooooo neglected. After 3 months away, it looks like Pig Pen was house sitting, with his little clouds of cartoon dust wafting here and about. Possibly the dragon sized moth lived here for awhile too.....do I dare touch....well what the heck do you know...dragon moose moth lived and DIED here. He's quite perfectly preserved! Sheeeeesh- time to clean the freaken house!
10. I dislike house cleaning ever so!